Sunday, April 29, 2012

Vivvianne's Punishment thru The Mistress' Eyes...

Normally these stories are told in first person from the point of view of the character that is the namesake of the blog.  This one will be told from the perspective of the mistress punishing Vivvianne and then re-told thru the eyes of Vivvianne being punished.

So what's the punishment for breaking someone's heart? For betraying them so deeply that you feel the sudden urge to rape something from them? To take something of value; of importance so that this said person doesn't do it again... My need for domination is coming out to the surface and I think vivvianne needs a tutorial in retribution; quite possibly in revenge.

It wasn't hard to get the needy bitch to come over... after all she thinks that we're still best friends. I pretended that i still cared about her by giving her a hug.  Even though I wanted to rip out her throat and stuff it in her ass I conveyed guinewine loyalty and support. Her selfish highness has no meaning of what it means to be a friend. we are simply her little play toys that she uses to manipulate, possess and control. I'm sorry but i'm never been one to simply do as i'm told. Of course Vivvianne immediately starts talking about how yet another friend fucked her over and the ultimatum that they need to be her friend fully or not at all. blah blah blah... friends are suppose to be there for one another; not be so damn judgmental when it comes to everything! As I walked quickly towards my bedroom Vivvianne followed me still blabbering about her all important day which really wasn't that impressive. She sat on the bed which made it easier to do what i was about to do.  I sat behind her acting as if i was going to give her a back massage. Vivvianne relaxed a little while i was massaging her. When I got to her arms i was able to distract her long enough to cuff them to the bed.

"What are you doing?" she muttered out. I just simply smiled and put a gag ball into her mouth. Finally i got her to shut the fuck up. Her eyes revealed that she was scared; and I liked seeing her squirm. I cuffed her legs to the bed as well- spread eagled so that she knows that she isn't in clontrol; I was. Since I was feeling particularly vindictive I decided to take a pair of knitting shears and cut up all of her beautiful clothing. there she was... Vivvianne all naked and freightfull.

"If you were nicer to me i would have used the blindfold so that you wouldn't see what kind of punishment is in store for you. Yes, be very scared Vivvianne; I'm going to show you what its like being out of control. whats its like to be the one that is dominated. force you to have an orgasm making this experience the best and worse thing that has happened in your pathetic life. So the next time you think about suidcide you'll know better. " I stepped closer to her watching her cringe which made me pleasantly excited. 

"Oh the things that i am going to do to you..." spoken as eliequiently as could be to hold back my excitement booming out of my voice. I imagined that i looked like the cheshire cat smiling as i said these words to her and her eyes began to water up. "you look even prettier when you cry Vivvianne... what shall i use first on you. hmm... well since everyone who knows you considers you a bitch why don't we make you act like one." I reached out for my Nympho gel- a stimulation gel that is super concentrated to bring out the "nympho" even in the most frigid of people which i thought was quite suiting for the ocassion. as I rubbed the gel on her exposed clit you could see all of the indignance she was shooting at me from behind her dark eyes. I even rubbed some on her lips all the way to her anal regoin ,nipples and most of her lips. im anything if not throrugh. Then I just left her alone to wallow in her own pain pulling up a chair to sit back and watch all of the fun about to happen once the gel starts to work its magic.

Vivvianne was strguggling and i was enjoying every single damn minute of it. "What did you say? oh yeah thats right i can't hear your for once. Its just like how i imagined it- peaceful. its like that dog that wont stiop barking and the owners too stupid to actually take the time to train their dog to behave... you know like you. what i can't hear you so what your saying must not be that important". Her body started to change color; it was warming to reds and pinks due to the heat from the gel. I thought that now would be a good of time as any to introduce her to my vibrator friend Jeremy. he slowly traced the ball gag that was in her mouth and no response... i was hoping that she would want to put up a fight and make this a struggle. so i turned on the vibrator and watched as she tried to squirm away from the sensation." nope you cant run away from it so you just might accept that you are in a situation that you are not in control of. all you can do is accept that this is in fact happening to you and we'll get along just nicely if not then you brought this upon yourself." I warned her. that was as far as my courtesy will extend tonight. so i moved down to the nipples which just so happen to be her weak spot... they puckered right up when they felt the vibration of Jeremy. Vivivanne's breathing changed and was getting quicker paced. so she likes it lets see how horny she is and how much she can take.

"Jeremy is going to measure just how amazing you are in bed as you like to tell everyone but truth be told they were just being nice to you. in fact i have heard repetitively that you were by far the worst lay they have ever had. since Ive heard that alot i can only conclude that you are a major slut who lies like a dead fish and smells icky. depending on what color he turns  jeremy will let me know what kind of a dirty bitch I'm dealing with..." i think she was screaming when Jeremy made his first pass at her vertical lips all i could tell was that she was putting pressure on Jeremy. she was rubbing against it. so i started to beat her clit with it. she was moving her hips and i was watching her stomach to make sure she didn't come. jeremy went clear- complete dirty pussy just as i thought.

"not yet Viv your not cumming till i say so... !" shes more sensitive than i thought. that's fine I'll use my fingers so I reached for her nipples to pinch and knead her breasts. then i clamped them with some vibrating alligator clamps that someone lovingly created for me specially for this occasion. For now pulsate. I got out Jocelyn my little clit massager and put it on waves which made it feel like a tongue was licking her clit. watching her body withe with pleasure was really getting me off. i liked seeing her this submissive watching her beg for mercy that was never going to come. She was getting so wet that she was wetting the bed.  "just like a dirty bitch to go and soil herself and everything around her. dirty little fucking bitch!" and with that said i trusted Jeremy inside of her and she came so hard that i thought i had already broken her. she sure did flop like a dead fish though it kind of made me laugh.

"Take it! Take all of it! You can cry all you want but im not gonna stop. So maybe next time you'll know better than to tell people about what we do together. I loved the one about how i suck eating you out and fingering you... newsflash bitch: I was able to fit all four fingers inside of your fucking loose box and you clamped bitch. so don't lie when you me and the third member were there and saw you clamping! Damn he even felt you from the outside..." i wasn't even thrusting Jeremy and she was just convulsing! Then I went for the vibrating butt plug lovingly named Fanny. it was interesting to note just how easily Fanny went into her ass. By this point tears were running all over her face but i didn't care. The bitch deserved this kind of punishment. By treating people like her personal fuck toys to fuck with them however she saw fit was just downright disgusting! The way that she put herself above everyone else without being humble about it was just arrogance. so with much satisfaction i enjoyed her suffering knowing that full and well this would teach her a valuable lesson in pissing off the wrong person can and will have bad consequences to it. For good measure i got out something quite unique- lilly. lilly pulsates your outter Gspot forcing you cum harder. After putting lilly on vivvianne i just pulled up a chair and watched again. She wasn't even riding my "friends" sexily; she really did just flop like a dead fish. how pathetic and disappointing she turned out to be.

"God you can't even look sexy being fucked. I'm giving you orgasm after orgasm and you can't even ride or grind properly??? you really are a pathetic little bitch viv. What am i going to say when the people who watch this video ask me was she really that bad of a play toy? i'll be forced to have to say yes. She couldn't even take any of the pleasure that i was giving her. she came so quickly that it wasn't any fun being with her... then they are going to tell their friends and their friends and absolutely no one will ever want to fuck you again! also you may want to start doing kiegle exercises because your cunt is so loose that im going to introduce you to yet another friend- kylee. She has a vibrator that thrusts pulsates and vibrates your taint area. now be a good girl kylee say hi to your new victim..." and i stuck it inside her greedy little hole and watched her take it all in. Was it wrong of me to just leave her like that. who cares- i sure as hell don't! After ruining her friends lives and livelihood by making up lies to get them moved to different stores because she didn't like them and trying to be their friend afterwards- what kind of person in their right mind would do that!!! Besides, i'm just extending the same courtesy to her as she has shown me...

By this time she was whining like a bitch! not even moaning in pleasure; just this whimper whine shit that was starting to get on my nerves. "Ya keep it up bitch... your whines and pathetic noises are just going to make me do this longer to you. At least try to enjoy yourself... i know i am" I said with a twisted smile. More and more tears were coming down her face but i didn't stop due to the face that she was still whiny. I smacked her on her cheek and told her to "toughen up and if u whine, whimper or make any other noises that i equate with patheticness you will be slapped from this point on. Think I'm joking try me!" and she did. So I slapped her. Viv's face was priceless as if she couldn't believe that I would do something like that to her. You aren't above me anymore viv. i have no feelings for you what so ever that i can twist to be positive. you ruined what we had and there is a price... and there she goes again making more pathetic sounds. I guess for once her stubbornness will prove to be in my favor. 5 slaps later Vivvianne finally got the point. She has to do what I say in order to survive this. that only took 4 hours to get to this point but i'm a patient person; we have all night.

Her moans were starting to get better but i still had to slap a bitch to reinforce my point. I took out the ball gag to see what would be the first words to come out of her mouth. Vivvanne was silent; just staring back at me with indifference. i didn't care now... she had her chance to be a good person towards people and she kept squandering it. "You are to call me mistress from this point on. anything i tell you to do or say is always followed by 'yes mistress' or 'as you wish mistress' anything else will result in punishment. got that Vivvianne?"

"Yes mistress"

Now that vivvianne was palpable it was time to introduce her to Billy- a penis mouth gag that feels like a real penis; squirts and all. Billy happens to be well endowed and viv has such a small mouth... this should be fun. "suck it" I said and she kept her moth closed. so I slapped her and she seemed unphased. Then in an act of defiance she kept turning her head back and forth trying to keep billy away. So i guess she really does want to get punished then. I plugged her nose and she had to gasp for air and i jammed billy into her mouth. Vivvianne was coughing gaging and i think screaming something at me but i was in full on vengeance mode. I turned on the nipple pinchers to the highest intensity they had and took out all of the fun toys i had already stuck into her lower region. vivvianne's body was shaking uncontrollably and spasming like as if she was a machine keeping time. the whole bed pretty much was wet from her juice. the smell alone was enough to agree with everyone that she smells horrible down there. "well look at that the bitch can actually listen." her moans were beginning to turn into moans of pleasure despite herself. interesting i thought... "You're nothing but a greedy little bitch aren't you viv? Saying that you only like cock but I know that you like pussy... you smell that? that's how disgusting your pussy juice smells. no wonder no one likes going down on you! I won't even dignify fingering you. Such a repulsive smell i wonder how you've lived with yourself for this long..."

I straddled her tummy and began to wrap my arms around her scrawny little neck and kept squeezing. Vivvianne's eyes became big again and the frightened look on her face made my entire night. I think she thinks that i'm really going to kill her. Good. Let her think that! Just as she was about to loose consciousness i released her neck. I want her awake for the torture that i have in mind for her... one good slap should wake her up nicely. I flashed an evil smile in her direction. of course she couldn't see it since she passed out. This slap left a dark red mark on her face and she didn't respond. So I slapped her again but harder- that one made her eyes pop open. "you truly are a weak and pathetic person aren't you? Normally at this point i would feel sorry for you and let you go but i do not pity you nor do i feel any regret in the things that I am doing to you vivvianne. You brought this on yourself and i am just the person who enforces the suffering onto you. All of this could have been avoided if you could just be a descent human being towards others. and you cant.I'm going to put you to sleep now viv... and when you wake up you'll be in a whole new world of terror and torture. I love watching your eyes roll into the back of your head when I choke you. nighty night."

While Vivvianne was passed out I removed her from the bed and placed her on her tummy on a fetish bench which I called Seiko. Instead of being spread eagled she was now in a perfect doggie style position in which she couldn't escape from. I licked her face: it tasted like a combination of tears, sweat and salt. I really didn't want to touch her with a 10 foot pole or get any of her pussy juice on me but i couldn't resist using my strap on while she was incapacitated. I didn't like being inside of her; it felt wrong. I got more of a reaction out of her knocked out then when she was awake. hmmm now what? No one in their right minds would help me take care of this even the people that she royally pissed off. Her box is so ugly and twisted that I wouldn't want anyone to enter her; but HE might... he's done it before. Maybe he'll do it again; but i'd rather have viv watch as he fucks me and not her. then have him tell me how much better i am than she is. Humiliation and demoralizing at the same time by someone she thought she could use and just discard. It goes against all of our rules but i think he'll make an exception in this case.

"Hey sweetheart! how you doing? i need your help with our little bitch viv. do you think you can come over and help me exact some revenge on her?  oh don't worry you don't have to fuck her unless you want to... i was thinking rather that you and i could get it on in front of her while you tell me just how good i feel inside- i know its breaking our rules but i need your help. fine I'll beg. Please come over here and fuck me in front of her I'll make it worth your wile... ok I'll see you soon"

Chris didn't really know what he was getting himself into when viv decided to make him one of her toys. he thought it was just going to be some type of fuck buddy and she wanted to use him for more than he was willing to give. I guess that it's only fitting that he gets some revenge as well. "you weren't kidding when you said you had her assed out huh Holly. God what is that smell? its horrible? is that what her pussy juice smells like? eww maybe it was a good thing i was always fucked her when i was drunk. It was like putting a baseball bat in a hallway!" I was just amazed that he fucked her at all. normally I do not do sloppy seconds but in this case I'll make an exemption. Besides I wanted to see just how big he was. Viv mentioned that he was a horrible lay and that he was to small for her. since then I've wondered if Chris was more of a shower or grower.  If i had to guess it was the latter.

"ya I know the bitch smells rancid. I still can't believe you called me inside to finish fucking her after she made me give you lessons in going down. The nerve of you Chris! I'm gonna need you to fuck me in front of her okay. Think your up to the challenge?" he nodded.  Good... the bitch is waking up.

Vivvianne was mortified when she realized that I strapped her to a fetish bench doggie style. Her big eyes staring at me wondering why i would do such a thing. The answer was simple really: because I do not like you anymore and I'll treat you like a bitch if you act like a bitch! Watching her struggle was something of a joke really.  She's just so unattractively unsexy that I couldn't wait to see the look on her face when she realizes what's about to happen.

"Hey Viv- do you remember asking me the question 'if you had to choose between our mutual friends which one would you most likely want as a cuddle buddy?' My reply was: 'Of course that's easy... Chris' then you proceeded to put me down, Chris down and when I explained why I'd choose him you decided to make him yours. I didn't say 1 damn thing about it cuz I didn't want you to know that you officially pissed me off. It was a bitch move and you took it even further by establishing the 3 of us together for movie cuddle nights! How fucking cruel are you? So i figured since one good turn deserves another I'll show you the proper way of how to fuck Chris! Isn't that right sweetie?"

Chris' eyes lit up. Finally he was going to get his chance to fuck me. Up till now Chris had done a superb job of acting like he didn't want to do something sexual with me for fear that it will ruin our relationship as friends. I can compartmentalize so I should be fine. He approached me from the side swooping me in his arms as he pulled me closer to him. The boldness of the gesture made me feel that spark of passion before the flame ignites. Chris traced his fingers all over my exposed flesh mouthing the words... so soft to touch. I was quite surprised that he was taking his time with me. With Vivvianne it was loud pounding like they were actually fucking. This was quite a different story and I was going to use that to my advantage. It almost felt like he was making love to me... Chris' touch was beckoning me to be in the moment so I allowed myself to join him and let him have his way with me. If I were nice i would be kindly explaining how this was about to go down to viv but I'm going to rub it in her face. As his finger slowly made it up to my lips  I gently began to suck on the index finger like it was a cock going in and out softly massaging the finger with my tongue. Chris let out a moan that matched the deviousness of his smile. I could tell that he was beginning to enjoy himself and began to move in for a kiss. Damn he's a good kisser! Moving me, guiding me to where he wants me to go! that is such a major turn on for me! Chris was extremely attentive to me, my body, and how to turn me on.  Now he's pulling me in even closer in one motion... then I let out a moan. He teased me by grinding me up and down on him to show me that he liked the things I was doing. Chris grabbed me by the ass and lifted me up so my tits were in his face and kept me there; every so often bouncing me to show that if he wanted he could fuck me like this. But for now all he did was slide me down his body making sure that he held onto my shirt so that it came off as soon as I landed.

Vivvianne's face was stunned; it had just occurred to her that Chris didn't treat her this way in the slightest. That she was a drunk fuck and that this is what Chris is capable of if properly motivated. That just as she was using him Chris was also half assing and using her back. There were tears rolling down her face but i didn't care. All that mattered was that I get to satisfy my curiosity and see just how Chris was going to play this out. At least this way all of the sexual tension between us will be gone and I get to show Vivvianne just how much better I am at everything she thinks shes good at.              

   
        

No comments:

Post a Comment