Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Mistress' First Splosh...

Told from the prespective of the Mistress:

The Madame said that I would love Sploshing. Hinted at what it was all about but it wasn't till our playmate Messy DB got there that I fully understood what I was about to do. Don't get me wrong... I am a dirty, kinky little girl but this was taking it to a whole new level of messy which peeked my curiousity. As a person I'm down for whatever; as a Mistress I will try almost anything once to decide if it is something that I am into.

Due to the nature of Wet and Messy play everything was setup outside on a tarplike material. While he brought in the "play toys" I was bringing out the portable music player and making sure the Sposhing spot was in a great location for photographs. I was told that I was going to be taking the photographs by the Madame and to include her playmate. She further explained that I wasn't going to participate but that was okay because I would at least get the experience of what it meant to be Sploshed. When he arrived I was taken back- my eyes opened wider as I saw him carrying chocolate pudding, vanilla pudding, tapioca pudding with rice balls, ice cream, cake batter, food colored cool whip, pink lemonade frosting, crumble pie crusts, syrups (chocolate, strawberry, caramel plus a huge tin of Hersey's ), and marshmellow cream. The Madame laughed at my facial expressions and told me that I hadn't seen anything yet. She ordered me to put together the pies using a combination of pudding on the bottom and the food colored cool whip on the top. I made about 12 pies in total; with red, blue, green, plus swirled combinations of those colors.

As I watched The Madame and DB play I was snapping shots away and taking videos. The way that the ingredients were put on him were turning me on but it was the way that he was responding that made me perk up and take an interest.

"Mistress- put down that camera and come play with us" and with that one little phrase I was hooked into Sploshing. DB threw some red cool whip on me and my tubetop dress and when it made a smacking noise against my skin I knew that I was going to enjoy myself. Madame explained that this was my first time Sploshing and that anything goes with her. DB's green eyes lit up with joy as he began to grab the pink cake batter that we called "slime" and slimed the front of my chest and dress. Once the dress absorbed the slime and it began to slowly ooze down my dress I began to get tingly. When the pink slime crept over my nipples thru the dress it gave me the best cooling sensation and they began to harden. As gravity continued to move the slime downward I felt myself understanding why so many people have a fetish or a kink about this. I mean how could you not enjoy this feeling of something slimy dripping against your skin and going into creavices that you didn't even know that you had on your body. Embracing the coldness of it and the feeling of being dirty and messy turns out to be a really big turn on for me. It reminded me of playing in the mud as a little kid... which instantly put a big smile on my face. But I was too clean and I needed to be dirtier... which meant that it was time to pie me in the face. To match my torso down it was decided that I would have the brightest red pie be throwm at my face. I closed my eyes, held my breath and embraced for impact. Not as bad as I thought it would be- sort of felt relaxing; I didn't even mind the vanilla pudding dripping off of my eyebrows and nose. I enjoyed the sensation of it all; the way that the crumble pie crust traveled down my face was a turn on. The coldness against my skin felt so incredible that I decided that this was something that I could do on a regular basis. Then the Madame did something that I wasnt prepared for- she smacked my breasts and stated triumphantly that the Mistress has great big tits- and their real. The last three words did what they were intened to do and DB naughtily pulled the tube top dress down and poured green slime all over them. The sheer esctasy that came over me was so apparent that the Madame made a joke saying that she thought that she created an adorable monster. I seriously wondered why I haven't done this before... but she was right; she did create a monster alright and it comes out when the cake batter is poured on me. I was told that it feels like a mud bath but sweeter, brightly colored and feels way better. Then the tapioca was applied to me down my back which gave me the shivers but in a good way. So much was trapped inside my dress that it just slid right off exposing my breasts and my swimsuit bottoms.

Since my swim bottoms were looking a little skinny they put canned mixed fruit down them while smacking my ass. Very interesting feeling having canned fruit in your undies... wasn't sure how good it was going to feel but the textures were extremely pleasing. Even when I sat in the chair I still liked the sensation of it inside my pants. Next was more pudding and syrup and another pudding to the point that all DB had to do was give a slight tug and they came flodding down. The chocolate syrup and the slime found its way to my nether region and I could help but squirm. It was sticky, wet and slowly turning me on like a slow tease. The different textures and weight of all of the different ingredients on my body felt good. Really good. So good that I began to pour the slime all over myself. Madame was so pleased that she bent me over and poured more syrup and cool whip all over my back. The way that it was dripping off of my body almost made me orgasm. Evidently I made a devious face while she was doing it which made DB smile even more. Now it was time for me to partake in my first pie sitting... oh my God did that feel good! All squishy, thick and wet filling me up in places that I dint know were there on my body. I even made a circle with my ass to make sure that I got the full sensation of it all. The overflow went through the iron mesh chair and I was squishing it in between my toes like I used to do with mud a long time ago. I had another pie thrown at me- this time it was blue. This one felt different because it was filled with tapioca and cool whip versus pudding and cool whip. Both felt great on my face and again I was turned on. The drip down excited me even more and I couldn't take it anymore I came. It was at this exact moment that I embraced being an extremely kinky girl who gets off on cake batter.

No comments:

Post a Comment